Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10/11

Lunches for today, Oct 11, 2011
7 yr old- Egg salad, GF rice crackers for dipping. Babybel cheese, 4 gluten free mini cookies, 2 dates. Strawberries and pear slices, celery with sunbutter and chocolate. Tiny dill pickles on a stick.  Yogurt and banana for afternoon snack.

She reports- "The yogurt was gross, I hated it! (tried a new brand, dairy free almond milk yogurt. Apparently NOT a keeper, LOL!)  also- "I loved the egg salad. and I like my bell cheese better when you make it cute" (ok, so noted- cute babybel cheese!)

--

15 yr old- Tuna salad, GF rice crackers to dip. Strawberries, HB egg, celery with cream cheese. 5 mini GF cookies, 2 dates. Orange.

He reports- " I loved my lunch today, the tuna was really good, did you do something different? I also like those brown things, what are they called?" Dates. They're dates, lol. Also nothing different with the tuna. Just olive oil mayo, onion and relish.

--

 17 yr old- Tuna salad, GF rice crackers for dipping, strawberries, babybel cheese, celery with cream cheese, mini GF cookies, 2 dates. Banana.

She reported- " I ate everything, so apparently I liked it" as she walked away texting her boyfriend. LOL!

---

Todays pictures are very dark. My cell camera is not the best. If it wasn't such a PITA to use my digital camera and upload pics from it each time I'd take much better pictures. Hopefully they aren't so bad you can't get the general idea...

Also, a real life friend suggested I ask the kids to report on what they liked or didn't like in their lunches so I'll be doing that from now on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...