Monday, October 10, 2011

10/10

I realize I've skipped a week of lunches. It has been a hectic couple of weeks around here. My 17yr is a Senior in High School and we've been doing the College application thing, Senior pictures (taken by me) Homecoming Dance, AND parent teacher conferences for all 3 in one day. I haven't had time to post the pictures of their lunches. I did take pictures though! I've been so exhausted. I'm also an avid knitter and it is almost the Holiday season so around this time of year is when I am staying up way too late to finish gifts :)

I figured I would start fresh with this week!

Today my kiddos ate-
17 yr old- ham,turkey,salami rolls (all three rolled together) a babybel cheese, celery with cream cheese, colby cheese squares, strawberry, melon and gluten free chips. And a tangerine.

She reported- "My lunch was so good, I ate every single bite!"

---

15 yo old- Ham, turkey and salami rolls, babybel cheese, celery with cream cheese, grumpy HB egg, strawberry, melon, GF chips and a tangerine.
He reported- "My food was really yummy today, but my chips were soggy" I asked how they could be soggy and he replied " I dunno, they had water in them" Since there was no water in his lunch box we concluded that some juice from his melon must have seeped over. We also concluded that he must not have kept his lunch box upright. He confessed to "tossing" it into his locker, and swinging it around on his way to lunch. Not my fault he had soggy chips! Maybe he will learn now, LOL!


7 yr old- 2 ham, turkey and salami rolls, babybel cheese, celery with cream cheese, flower painted HB egg, melon and GF chips. A pear for afternoon snack, which she switched out for a small apple and a cheese stick this morning.

She reports- "I liked my lunch today, the flower cut out was cute. I wanted more strawberries though. And I liked the flower on the HB egg." I asked her if she ate the egg (before I unpacked her lunchbox) and she replied " well.. I didn't really have much time, so I took one bite at least!" She did eat everything else, including her apple and cheese for snack.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...