Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/13

7 yo DD-
Turkey rolls, cheese squares, cherry tomatoes on a stick. Black grapes with a flower fork and red bell pepper slices. Not pictured - small bowl of cottage cheese with a small dollop of organic jelly on top, baby banana and a small chocolate square.

This one is for my 3yo DS-
Bottom- Ham rolls, red bell pepper slices, black grapes and cherry tomatoes on sticks.
Top- tiny flower carrots and cucumbers, flower cheese, some raisins and craisins and a tiny purple plum.

 My 17yo DD informed me last night she didn't really like the hummus I included yesterday. Usually I make hummus at home, but I found some on sale that was organic and cost less than it would to make at home. My other kids loved it, she found it to be "kinda weird tasting" so noted! No more store hummus for my girl :)

Left side for my 17yo DD-
ham and turkey rolls, cheese squares, carrot sticks, baby banana, grapes, cucumber slices and red bell pepper. Chunk of a Lara bar, Cottage cheese and a chocolate square.


Right side for my 15yo DS- All the same except he loved the hummus so he got that for his veggies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...