Tuesday, August 30, 2011

8/30

This lunch was packed by my 7 yo DD. She got to pick everything that went inside, and I must say that I think she did a darn good job!
2 Hard boiled eggs, celery with cream cheese, cherry tomatoes on a stick, cucumber slices, red grapes. In the tiger bowl she cut flower shaped cheese. Afternoon snack is a bowl of full fat yogurt and red plum.

Often times my teenagers will ask for dinner left overs in their lunches. I don't usually photograph those because they aren't very pretty :) So if you see just the 7yo lunch posted you can safely assume my teens picked left overs that day. Which is fine by me, because that tells me I must be doing something right with my dinners since they seem to want them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...